(30th June 2021)
Wellingborough, UK. New market research provider Novaira Insights is pleased to announce that it has published its first market research report The World Market for Video Surveillance Hardware and Software – 2021 edition report.
The report provides a comprehensive assessment of the global video surveillance industry for 2021. Coverage of hardware, software (including analytics and VSaaS) and vendor provided managed services. Presented in a simple, easy to use market research report to aid readers with their strategic decisions in this area.
The culmination of 5 months of extensive research from the Novaira Insights analyst team, this report includes:
- Up-to-date segmentations designed to reflect the state of the market in 2021.
- Simple report format structured with data, analysis and insight.
- Insights going beyond data analysis to contextualize trends and link to the key questions readers should be considering regarding the industry.
- Global coverage with deeper dives into key regional markets.
- PDF and excel deliverables.
- Analyst briefing presentation session with Q&A included in the report license.
Report brochure, sample pages and tables are available on request.
Please visit www.novairainsights.com/video-surveillance-market-report/ for further info.
About Novaira Insights
Novaira Insights provides specialist video surveillance market research for our IoT world. Founded by industry analyst Josh Woodhouse and joined by his long-time friend and colleague Jon Cropley, the company offers a range of market reports, data, and consultancy. Novaira Insights conducts its studies via primary research with manufacturers and software vendors, integrators, distributors, and end-users.