(2nd March 2022)
Wellingborough, UK. Novaira Insights is pleased to announce that it has published its latest research report Cloud Trends in Video Surveillance – USA & Canada – 2022 edition report.
The report provides an overview of cloud-based video surveillance (and VSaaS solutions). It is designed as a guide for executives to all things cloud related in the video surveillance and physical security industries.
Presented in a simple, easy to use market research report to aid readers with their strategic decisions in this area.
The key parts of this research include:
- Analyst insights – Trend analysis from cloud products available on the market, an end-user survey and wider market insights.
- End-user survey – Results and analysis from 47 question survey asked to 347 video surveillance end-users and decision makers.
- Vendor profiles – 49 profiles of full solution vendors, software vendors, cloud service providers & more.
The culmination of months of extensive research from the Novaira Insights analyst team, this report includes:
- Insights going beyond data analysis to contextualize trends and link to the key questions readers should be considering regarding the industry adoption of cloud.
- PDF and excel deliverables. Including raw survey response data.
- Analyst briefing presentation session with Q&A included in the report license.
Full brochure and pricing available on request.
About Novaira Insights
Novaira Insights provides specialist video surveillance market research for our IoT world. Founded by industry analyst Josh Woodhouse and joined by his long-time friend and colleague Jon Cropley, the company offers a range of market reports, data, and consultancy. Novaira Insights conducts its studies via primary research with manufacturers and software vendors, integrators, distributors, and end-users.