(30th June 2023)
Wellingborough, UK. Novaira Insights is pleased to announce that it has published the third edition of The World Market for Video Surveillance Hardware and Software.
The 2023 edition report provides a comprehensive assessment of the global video surveillance industry. Coverage of hardware, software (including analytics, VSaaS, on-site VMS and software service agreements). Presented in a simple, easy to use market research report to aid readers with their strategic decisions in this area.
In a major addition from the previous research, the 2023 edition also includes a more detailed assessment of the cloud video surveillance competitive environment with new market shares for vendors of cloud video surveillance solutions.
The culmination of 5 months of extensive research from the Novaira Insights analyst team, this report includes:
- Up-to-date segmentations designed to reflect the state of the market in 2023.
- NEW additional cloud video surveillance market shares.
- Simple report format structured with data, analysis and insight.
- Insights going beyond data analysis to contextualize trends and link to the key questions readers should be considering regarding the industry.
- Global coverage with deeper dives into key regional markets.
- PDF and excel deliverables.
- Analyst briefing presentation session with Q&A included in the report license.
Report brochure, sample pages and tables are available on request.
Please visit www.novairainsights.com/video-surveillance-market-report/ for further info.
Contact us if you’d like a quote to purchase this research.
About Novaira Insights
Novaira Insights provides specialist video surveillance market research for our IoT world. Founded by industry analyst Josh Woodhouse and joined by his long-time friend and colleague Jon Cropley, the company offers a range of market reports, data, and consultancy. Novaira Insights conducts its studies via primary research with manufacturers and software vendors, integrators, distributors, and end-users.