NOVAIRA INSIGHTS LTD terms of business
About NOVAIRA INSIGHTS LTD.
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 13150592.
Our registered office address is 22 St John Street, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, MK16 8HJ.
We are a UK VAT registered business with the VAT number GB 372 6668 63
1) Disclaimers & Safe Harbour
General Disclaimer: Novaira Insights Ltd – [company number 13150592 registered at 22 St John Street, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, MK16 8HJ]. (“Novaira Insights”) reports and services do not constitute legal, valuation, taxation, or consulting advice. Nor are they a statement on the performance, or future potential of the industry(ies), product(s), or region(s), discussed. They are offered as information to clients only.
Safe Harbour for Forward-Looking Statements: Novaira Insights reports and services provide forward-looking statements which should be treated as such. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause an industry’s, product’s or region’s actual results or outlook in future periods to differ materially from those forecasted. These risks and uncertainties include, among others, price volatility, exchange rate volatility, regulation volatility, demand volatility, data inaccuracies and changes in market competition and structure.
Information Accuracy: Information in its reports and services is obtained by Novaira Insights from industry sources, public filings and sources available within the public domain such sources may include SEC EDGAR filings, national organizations, international organizations and trade associations. Although the statements in its reports and services are derived from or based upon various information sources that Novaira Insights believes to be reliable, their accuracy, reliability and quality cannot be guaranteed.
2) Ordering and Payment terms
Customers who take advantage of Novaira Insights early purchase discount program thereby receiving a discount on a research report prior to its publication are invoiced in advance. Customers must pay before report delivery to qualify for the reduced price. Early purchase discount program closes one month prior to reports publishing. If payment is not received by this date, you will be re-invoiced at the higher post publication price.
Any dates and times given in guidance for when reports and services will be available are estimates only and Novaira Insights shall not be liable for any delay or failure to meet such dates and times given.
Payment of the price as per the quotation must be received in cleared funds within 30 days of invoice date.
To pay by credit card please request a credit card payment link. Credit card payments are to be made using these emailed payment links only and cannot be taken over the phone.
All Prices are quoted excluding UK VAT which will be added for UK based customers.
Novaira Insights reserves the right to increase the cost of the reports and services for any factor beyond their control including but not limited to foreign exchange fluctuations, increases in taxes and duties, increases in labour, materials or for any request by the User to vary the services requested
Time for payment is of the essence of the Agreement.
3) Novaira Insights Ltd. User Agreement
Access to Novaira Insights reports and services are licensed to specific companies – use of reports and services is available only to licensed users (“User”) defined as employees of the licensed company only.
Ownership: User agrees that Novaira Insights retains all intellectual property rights, title and interests, including but not limited to copyright and other proprietary rights arising out of or in connection with the supply of the services including but not limited to those in its reports and services and all material, including but not limited to text, tables, images, and other multimedia data (including Microsoft Excel spreadsheets), provided or made available to the user.
Restrictions on Use: User agrees that it will not copy nor license, sell, transfer, make available or otherwise distribute Novaira Insights reports and services to any entity or person, except that User may (i) make available to its permanent employees electronic copies of Novaira Insights reports and services and (ii) allow its permanent employees to make paper copies of Novaira Insights reports and services, provided that such copies are used solely internally and are not distributed to third parties. User shall use its best efforts to prevent any unauthorized copying or distribution immediately after such unauthorized use becomes known. Reports, data and extracts should under no means be shared externally from the licensees except with express written permission by Novaira Insights. These citation requests should be directed to email@example.com. Novaira Insights shall at its sole discretion decide whether to grant such a request.
Any unauthorized use, duplication or disclosure is prohibited by law and will result in prosecution. Text, tables, images, and other multimedia data are protected by International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without permission.
Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Novaira Insights be liable to User or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, or otherwise, arising from the use of Novaira Insights reports and services. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in these terms shall limit any liability which cannot legally be limited including liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
Indemnification: User shall indemnify and hold harmless Novaira Insights against any claim, damages, loss, liability or expense arising out of User’s use of Novaira Insights reports and services.
4) No Returns Policy
Owing to the proprietary nature of market research, Novaira Insights has a NO RETURNS policy. Prospective purchasers are required to ensure the report meets their needs BEFORE placing an order. For the avoidance of doubt Novaira Insights shall not be held liable for the reports or services failing to meet any of the Users needs regardless of whether such needs were communicated to Novaira Insights.
For published works a table of contents and sample pages are available on request; any further questions regarding scope, content or research method should be directed to our analyst team via firstname.lastname@example.org. All sales are final once the report is delivered.
5) Severance. If any provision or part-provision of the Contract is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Contract. If any provision or part provision of the Contract is deemed deleted under this Clause 5 the parties shall negotiate in good faith to agree a replacement provision that, to the greatest extent possible, achieves the commercial result of the original provision.
6) Waiver. No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under the Contract or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
7) Entire agreement.
(a) These terms along with the Quotation constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
(b)Each party acknowledges that in entering into the Contract it does not rely on, and shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in the Contract. Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based on any statement in the Contract.
8) This agreement does not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the agreement
9) Novaira Insights reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend or alter these terms of business from time to time. Should this be the case Novaira Insights shall endeavour to make the User aware of such change. No variation shall be effective unless signed by Novaira Insights.
10) Force Majeure – Novaira Insights shall not be liable for any delay in performing or failure to perform any of its obligations where such delay or failure results from circumstances beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to; acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster, epidemic or pandemic including but not limited to COVID19, terrorist attack, civil war, riots, war, fire, explosion, trade disputes, strikes, interruption or failure of utility service or non performance by supplier or subcontractors. Novaira Insights shall use all reasonable endeavours to notify the User of the force majeure event and to mitigate the effects of the force majeure event
11) Governing Law – This agreement and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law or England and Wales and the parties irrevocably agree that the court of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim.